Bone Broth Banana Bread
Bone Broth Banana Bread uses bone broth protein and almond flour to create a low carb, gluten-free banana bread that keeps all of the delicious banana bread flavor with none of the unhealthy ingredients. This recipe can also be easily altered into different breads, like pumpkin bread, but switching out the bananas for organic, pureed pumpkin.
Time: 55 minutes
• ¼ cup Bone Broth Protein Vanilla
• 4 eggs
• 3 medium, overly-ripe bananas, mashed
• ¼ teaspoon stevia in the raw
• ¼ cup full-fat, heavy whipping cream
• 1 teaspoon Grass-fed butter
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 ¼ cups almond flour
• ½ teaspoon Redmond Real Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Optional: Lily's stevia chocolate chips or raw cacao nibs!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs, banana, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
4. Combine both mixtures, stirring until well incorporated.
5. Place the mixture in a well-greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Let cool a bit and then serve with grass-fed butter and cream cheese!