A vegetarian grilling option that is delicious no matter who you are!
Time: 45 minutes
• One large head of cauliflower, sliced
• 1-2 tablespoons avocado oil
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• Redmond Real Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
• 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
• Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add the cauliflower slices.
3. Drizzle with avocado oil and top with spices and parmesan cheese
4. Bake for 30–45 minutes, or until tender.
You can also cook these directly on the grill for a great summer BBQ meal.