Green Eggs No Ham
A clever twist on a regular omelet. Adding veggies to your eggs is a great way to get more into your day. Some people do not enjoy the texture of the vegetables with the eggs, so instead of throwing the ingredients into the pan first, we use a blender to add them directly to the egg mixture. You can get very clever with this technique. It is like creating a typical smoothie using eggs (and a little bit of almond milk if you want). Then throw whatever vegetable you want into the blender, blend, and pour the creamy liquid into the pan! The visual presentation is fabulous and something that is sure to impress! It also helps kids who might not like the texture of vegetables still get in all the nutrients they need!
• 3 free range eggs
• Vegetables (2 cups organic baby spinach, broccoli, kale, or anything else you want)
• ¼ Chopped onion
• 1 Garlic piece
• Redmond Real Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
• Optional: Cheese
1. Crack and add three eggs into a blender (NutriBullet works well).
2. Add in all vegetables.
3. Blend for 5-10 second until ingredients are smooth.
4. Pour the now green egg mixture into a preheated pan with coconut oil.
5. Optional: Add good quality cheese to the center of the omelet.