•2 cups of shredded zucchini (or other vegetable)
•2 tbsp diced onion
•1 teaspoon Real Salt and pinch of pepper
•2 large eggs
•6 tbsp grass-fed butter
•1/2 teaspoon baking powder
•1/2 cup coconut flour
•1/4 cup ground flax or chia seeds
•1/4 cup grated cheese (mozzarella and cheddar work well)
This recipe is amazing for breakfast, lunch, or diner. You can use many different vegetables to create different types of fritters. Zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet potatoes are some of our favorites!
1. Shred the zucchini using a grater or food processor. Hand squeeze the zucchini to expel some of the moisture, and then put the zucchini in a bowl. Add the diced onions, pink salt, and pepper and mix.
2. Add the eggs and melted butter and stir in the coconut flour, ground seeds, and baking powder slowly so it mixes well.
3. Heat a large pan on medium heat and place coconut oil in the pan so it costs the entire bottom.
4. Place a small amount of batter to the pan to create a small circle. Cook for roughly 3 minutes per side.
5. Add more coconut oil as needed so the batter does not stick to the pan. Serve with sour cream.