Stress from modern day living affects almost everyone. We become stuck in this heightened state of “fight or flight.” Stress has a HUGE impact on your body and drastically takes away from your overall energy and health.
The suggestion to “just relax” is easier said than done. Things like getting a massage, yoga, and breathing techniques all help, but the relaxation response can’t happen as long as you are generating high beta brainwave activity.
The Brain Tap helps guide you down from Beta and through Alpha and Theta waves for a deep, relaxing experience.
Four Brainwave Frequencies
BETA 13-30 Hz: This is the wide-awake alert state where you spend most of your waking life. Beta is your reactionary mind. It is the level of your mind where fears, frustrations and negative emotions are processed. This is also where your strongest filtering system operates. It is called the critical factor. The key purpose in using the Brain Tap is to train your mind to get out of this state where stress is dominant.
ALPHA 8-13 Hz: This is the frequency most associated with creativity, imagination and flow. Alpha is the intuitive mind. It is also the brain state associated with relaxation, tranquility and daydreaming. Flow thinking, or a state of “inward awareness,” takes place in alpha. It is also known as a super-learning state.
THETA 4-8 Hz: This is the breakthrough state where you can reinvent your life. Theta is the inventive mind. It borders on sleep and is a meditative state with access to the other-than-conscious mind where you have higher levels of creativity, learning, and inspiration. It is also the state in which the Brain Tap helps you to visualize and realize your goals.
DELTA 1-4 Hz: This is deep, dreamless sleep. Delta is the unconscious mind. The MindFit is designed to keep you from falling into this state of sleep. This is why the light and sound patterns of the MindFit system continue to change throughout the session.
- Benefits of using Brain Tap
- The right and left hemispheres of the brain become more balanced.
- Blood flow to the brain increases, resulting in clearer thinking, better concentration, improved memory, and enhanced creativity.
- Serotonin levels increase by up to twenty-one percent, which calms the mind and body and creates an overall sense of wellbeing.
- Endorphin levels increase by up to twenty-five percent. These are the hormones that flow through the body when we feel happy. Endorphins provide the brain with alertness, are a natural anti-depressant, provide relief from pain, and create pleasurable and loving feelings.
The majority of users report stress relief through deep relaxation, better sleep, improved memory, improved learning skills such as concentration and recall of information, emotional stability, a sense of calm, increased focus, and increased physical energy.
For more information about brainwave entrainment, call (215) 293-0909 today to connect with Trovato Nutrition.