- Benefits of a massage:
- Reduces physical and mental stress
- Lowers anxiety and depression
- Creates sense of well-being
- Increases energy
- Enhances quality of sleep
- Improves concentration
- Improves blood circulation (delivering more oxygen and nutrients to cells)
- Promotes movement of lymph (carrying away toxins)
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves muscle tension
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Promotes healing of strained/sore muscles
- Improves joint flexibility (increases range of motion)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves posture
- Enhances skin health
- Promotes tissue regeneration (reducing scars and stretch marks)
- Relieves tension-related headaches
- Helps manage arthritis pain
- Releases endorphins (the body’s natural painkiller)
It is estimated that almost 90% of disease is stress related. Stress speeds the body’s aging process inside and out. Massage is an essential part of wellness. Regular massages will keep your body youthful and healthy. Just because massage feels like a treat does not mean it is not therapeutic and needed by your body. Just like regular exercise or doctor checkups, you should schedule massage treatments to maintain optimal levels of health.
Amethyst Crystal Mat
Our massage tables are topped with an amethyst crystal mat that provides extra healing while receiving a massage. The mat generates beneficial negative ions and slight warmth to enhance the entire relaxing experience.
Anthony Trovato and Kelley Stevens graduated from Cortiva Institute, completing 650 hours of study in anatomy, physiology, and pathology, and over 40 hours of hands-on clinical experience.
To schedule your massage, contact Trovato Nutrition at (215) 293-0909 today.